Helloooooss! What’s everyone up to? So, happenings of my life?
- Offline school’s started but I’m not going because school buses aren’t available!
- Advantage of not going offline? Online school students have school in the afternoon just for 2 hours – so, no problem if I sleep late, wake up late and don’t have to wake up at 8am!💃🏻
- Except for this, I’m so bored nowadays because with no exams in the near future, I don’t even feel like studying and I’ve completed watching so much on Netflix that even the best content is over.
- BUT, good news, my sister allowed me to watch Friends finallyyyyyyy😭😭 (this is not the good news I meant in the title).
- I resumed reading The Cruel Prince…..and I know I know that I’m late to the party but I started the book a month ago (but school homework and exams didn’t let me finish it🤧).
Huh, I guess that’s all for me! What’ve you been up to? Let me know in the comments!
THE SINGLE LINE STORY CHALLENGE
Thank you so much Khushi and Kunjal @Duo Disseminators for nominating me! Their blog is so amazing, do check it out!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
And when I entered the room, I heard something strange and the next thing I see is blood near the door.
2. Young Adult:
It was my first day after shifting to New York City, that I bumped into my childhood crush.
It was midnight when I just finished bathing and while coming out to get dressed, my mirror was fogged and words were appearing on it as if someone was writing something.
I was alone at home when the lights went off and as I was reaching for matches to light up the candle, it was put in my hand.
“Dear Diary, today I learned something about myself…”, Alexa mumbled to herself.
- Aadya @Aadya Pens
- Emilie @Emilie Violet Essays
- Shruvi @The Shamelessly Bookstruck
- Jasmine @Miss Academia’s Essays
- Meg @Heyo It’s Meg
- Kashvi @Kerch Books
I’m not good with stories. I’m not good at writing this stuff which comes to smart minds. I don’t even know how everyone gets ideas to write stories. It was hard for me. But, for the ones who loved this challenge, go and do it!! I know it’s fun!✨
TIME FOR THE GOOD NEWS!
Did you notice something on the right of my blog?👀
I passed a century!🤧 And I was on the verge of crying after seeing that I did! WordPress sent me a notification today and I started dancing around the whole house! My dad got so hyped up that he was like “Now I will walk around the streets being a proud father of Siya Gite, the blogger”. It was so funny but well, I felt good seeing the smile on mum and dad’s face!😌
And I’ve planned to do a “Reacting to your assumptions about me” post. So, whatever assumptions you have about me, write them down in the comments and I’ll react to them in the next post after a few days! Ahh I’m soo excited! Can’t wait to read the comments!🤍🥺