Heyloooo! What’s up everyone?? October is finally at an end and I’d say it was a nice month! Like, I had fun!
- I re-watched What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim with my cousin sister (post coming up soon!).
- I completed watching Squid Game in a day because PEOPLE HAVE A BAD HABIT OF ENDING EPISODES WITH CRAZY CLIFFHANGERS🤧.
- I watched Dune in the theatre!!!!!!🥺 (after like 2 years). Timothée Chalamet took my heart awayyy. How is he so handsome and cute!? Him and Zendaya are friendship goals🤍
- My TBR is piling up like anything. Like, c’mon it happens with everyone, right?😂
- One Of Us Is Lying’s (the series) season 1 is over😭😭😭😭😭😭. I hope season 2 comes soon!
- And also, my Diwali vacations have started and my mum’s making all sweets and stuff and I can’t bring myself to stop eating it😶 (I can’t wait to dress up and click pictures though💃🏻).
What’s up with you? And what are your plans for the vacation? Also, tell me what you dressed up as for Halloween? I didn’t have any costume or anything, so I just wore a black dress, boots and spider web make up under my orange smokey eye✨ (we don’t celebrate Halloween in India much, so I just did it for my sake of clicking pictures?🙈). Tell me everything in the comments below. I’m very excited to know!!
Okay, coming to the tag…
Thank you sooo much, Rae for nominating me! Check out her blog if you haven’t. I’m sure you’ll find some relatable stuff! 😉
- Choose a female (real or fictional) for every prompt.
- Tag at least one female blogger.
- Pingback to Annie’s Powerful females’ tag.
1. Name a female known for her intelligence
She is remembered for her discovery of radium and polonium, and her huge contribution to finding treatments for cancer. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, the first person and the only woman to win the Nobel Prize twice, and the only person to win the Nobel Prize in two scientific fields.
2. Name a woman known for her physical strength
I just love her!! (DC fan this side🐣). Her attacks are so dope and her entries? Soooo strong and out of the blue. She’ll get her revenge no matter who you are. Gal Gadot plays the role perfectlyyy.
3. Name a woman who powered through difficult times
As a young girl, Malala Yousafzai defied the Taliban in Pakistan and demanded that girls be allowed to receive an education. She was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman in 2012 but survived. In 2014, she became the youngest person to receive the Nobel Peace Prize.
4. Name a woman you want to be friends/roommates with
Yeah yeah, I know I have said this before but here I go again- Millie Bobby Brown.
I’m ready to live with her! I love her acting sooooo veryy much and her smile? don’t even ask me (just look at her!🥺). No one can beat her Eleven’s acting. She’ll be so fun to be with. She is very funny. She LOVES to do pranks! And, maybe we’ll watch Stranger Things again?😂
5. Name a female who you think is a great role model
She’s one of the few singers and human beings in Hollywood that I love. The level of kindness and humanity she has in herself is above anyone. I could write a page on her. Have you seen her pictures with her fans? She poses with them as if they are best friends. Even though people raise a voice for her and talk bad about Hailey Bieber, she doesn’t take it in that even her fans are talking against someone else. When people started bitching about Hailey, she took to IGTV and said that stop it because she doesn’t stand for taking down women and talking rude about them. Like, she’s the kindest person anyone could ever get to know! Because of her personality, she has such a loyal fan base that everyone wishes to be a part of it. And don’t even start me on her fashion! She suits in every possible cloth and every possible hairstyle – be it curly, straight, short, ponytail, bun or braids!! Industry is never going to get someone like Selena ever – mark my words!🤍
6. Name a female who deserves the spotlight
Most of the people know her as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and her acting from other projects but Emma is an outspoken feminist. She has promoted education for girls, travelling to Bangladesh and Zambia to do so. In 2014, she was appointed a UN Women Goodwill ambassador. She delivered a speech at UN Headquarters in New York City to launch the UN Women campaign HeForShe, which aims to urge men to advocate for gender equality. And she has such a nice soul😫
I have tagged some blogs I just discovered and are amazinngg! I hope you guys attempt it. And also, if anyone out there wants to do this, it’s an open nomination!💖