Hey guys! It’s been a while since I’ve posted and trust me, I missed posting a lot but exams were just on the way. How have you all been? I’m sorry I couldn’t post anything since a while, but I promise I’ll try to do it more often! My exams are finally over and istg it feels so good😌
Okay, coming back to the awards and the tags…..it was fun to read answers given by everyone, because they’re just so interesting! ><
I hope I’ll be able to entertain and express my thoughts to you through this so you get to know me better!😉
SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS BLOG TAG
Thank you so much, Pavithra @Small Talks! It was a pleasure to do this and I had so much fun!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you.
- Share the badge and rules in your post.
- Include this blog tag statement: “The sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!“
- Answer the tag’s 5 questions
- Tag 5-10 bloggers whose blogs you love reading!
- Include a custom message to your nominees about why you tagged them
1. Where do you want to travel to the most?
Uhh okay, hard question because I want to visit so many places. But to choose a few, I would surely say South Korea and Maldives. South Korea because, well, first of all, the actors and the sweet people Korea has and then, secondly, the food! Maldives, because the beachessssss🥺
2. What is your short term goal?
I wanna study hard and earn a scholar batch? Like, above 90%. I always end up getting 85%-88% though😕
3. What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or aren’t into it?
I’m fond of writing. Not writing poems and stories as such, but having a pen in hand and writing whatever😂 For example, many people HATE writing notes, but I’m not one of them. I just love doing it!
4. What do you think is your best quality?
I guess, the fact that I’m an extrovert?
5. What is your go-to karaoke song?
If it’s a Spotify and lyrics karaoke, then I go with Levitating by Dua Lipa, but if it’s like an actual karaoke, then me and my sister usually go with singing either My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion (from Titanic) or Raabta by Arijit Singh (from Agent Vinod).
- If you could have another name, what would it be?
- What’s the name of your celebrity crush?
- What book and movie would you highly recommend everyone?
- What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
- If you were going to get some tattoo, what would you choose and why?
- Riya @Hmmm… – Her ability to write poems and stories is just amazing, trust me! You’ll read them so many times just to get that vibe again!
- Shruvi @The Shamelessy Bookstruck – She is an avid reader and writes about books and many more things! She is my best friend and I hope you find a friend in her as well! Her reviews are really good and will for sure give you an idea whether the book is recommended or not.
- Pannaga @State Of Craze – Ahh what do I even say about her?!?! Her beautiful words in the recent posts have won my heart! And her poems and stories are just, no doubt, fabulous! And well, nothing better than the fact that even she’s BTS Amry! Do check out her blog – you’ll LOVE it!
- Aditi @What are you upto during the lockdown?? – I love her taste in TV shows and movies! She is also sort of a lifestyle blogger and her creativity level is so cool!
- Simran @Far From Perfect – Her words are very deep and even she likes BTS music! I loved her posts so much and well, through her blog’s tagline, I’m also able to figure out that she is a HSM fan!!!!
I hope you guys have fun doing this tag! And if anyone out there wants to attempt this tag, you are freeee to do it!
THE AESTHETE BLOGGER AWARD
This blogger award is originally created by Ashmita @The Fictional Journal and oh my god, her blog is just truly amazing. If you haven’t yet visited it, you’re missing out on the good! Thank you soo much Adya @Adya’s Diary to nominate me for this award!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @The Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
People who stay forever.
My favorite form of creativity…
Cooking and music – always!
only one thing I’m grateful for – The Dramatic Drama🤍
MY ANSWERS TO ADYA’S QUESTIONS –
1. Which book’s lead character do you wish that you could be in real life, and why?
I would love to live as Mia from The Princess Diaries. Like, okay, the princess part somewhat sucks but c’mon, you get to live as a royalty! And you can never find such a sweet man like Michael!😭
2. What would you define as your perfect life? (Haha, no philosophy class, okay?)
Keeping up with the blog. Staying in contact with my friends forever. Finding more and more awesome people to live with and being grateful with what I have!🤍
3. Where do you envision your blog to be 2 months from now?
I guess, more posts, more followers and more friends in the blogosphere ’cause it’s a really cool place out there!
4. Are you guilty of doing something silly? (How about you confess it?)
Uh huh, to many things to be written here👀
And no, I don’t think I’ll ever confess them😂
- How did you picture your life at this age when you were young?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is the craziest lie you’ve ever told?
- Rae @Rae-rae’s blogs
- Jahnavi @Love13Reading
- Saumya @Draw-Write-Inspire
- Roshni @It’s The Little Things
- Ray @Ray’s Realm
- Shristy Singh
- Merlyn @Curly Thoughts by Merlyn
Do attempt the questions if you’re in a mood to! And if ANYONE out there liked the questions I gave, you are free to answer in the comments!
THE VINCENT EHINDERO BLOGGER AWARD
Thank you so much Adya @Adya’s Diary for nominating me! It was such a pleasure to be nominated for this and answering the questions, so let’s get to it..
- Thank the person who nominated you with the link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
1. Which celeb would you want as your BFF?
Millie Bobby Brown, or even the whole Stranger Things cast works for me!💁🏻♀️
2. What did you dream about last night?
Nothing? I don’t usually dream but if I do, it’s mostly in tits and bits😂
3. Out of all your family members, who are you closest to?
4. What do you do when no one else is around?
I dance, like random moves. And sometimes, I also start singing. It’s normal, right?😂
5. Where do you want to travel the most?
Already answered above. But again – South Korea and Maldives!
- What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
- When is the last time you experienced nostalgia?
- Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- If you could time travel, where would you want to go?
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up? And who was your fav character in it?
- Diya @Booklore
- Kristi @Confessions of a YA Reader
- It’s IB
- Pavithra @Small Talks
- Annie @evening tea musings
- Blue @The Territory Of The Blueberry
- Shruvi @The Shamelessly Bookstruck
- Riya @Hmmm…
- Mention the creators Tiction and Nehal.
(Damnn…..no wonder this tag’s so interesting!)
- Thank the person who tagged you and leave a link to their blog.
- Use the tag #gif-y-love and choose a GIF you love for each of the provided prompts-
- I’m Bored😪
- Current Mood😶
- Tag at least 5 people!
1. I’M BORED😪
I just love Barney’s sarcasm level in How I Met Your Mother! And this literally is me!😂
2. CURRENT MOOD😶
Mhm yeah, this is my current mood! Like c’mon, this is everyone’s mood the day your exams get over and also because this is my favorite GIF🙈
I love reading but I do doze off on the book like this often😂
This is like the one and only GIF that I use before any exam! Spongebob GIFs are really very funny😂
No one beats him😂
ALWAYS! I don’t think I’ll ever stop using this GIF!😂😂
Ahh I’m so sad this GIF tag ends here! It was so much fun. Thank you so much, Riya @Hmmm… for tagging me! This was so much fun!
And okay, tbh, I’m tired of picking up people and tagging them, so this tag is for everyonee!!! Enjoyyy💃🏻
Oh wait, I almost forgot! I have a goooodddd newwws! You remember I told you guys that One Of Us Is Lying series was announced earlier this year! Guess what? It’s releasing on 7th October on Peacock TV, and I have no idea what OTT platform that is, but whatever it is, it’s not available in India😕 and I really hate that. But, well, I never miss on the best, so I’m going to research a bit and watch it on some other free platform if it releases (because it’s not on Netflix). Anyhoo, here’s the trailer-
Trust me, I could actually see the lines in the book while watching it. The cast and the trailer is so amazing that I really can’t wait to watch it! For the ones who still haven’t read the book, please go and read it!!!! I swear you won’t regret it!✨